eSilverStrike Consulting Inc. was established in 2010 and is located in Burlington, Ontario. We are website and brand experts who specialize in WordPress with custom dynamic designs and layouts along with marketing (SEO, Google Ads, etc…) and website support, maintenance, and management. We have over 25 years experience building software solutions for businesses.
In fact, we have been designing and developing websites since the mid 1990s when the first websites were just being created. Back then we used just a simple text editor and basic graphic tools. We have come a long way since then. 😊
Over the years the standards and tools have majorly improved along with the complexity of the websites.
With the rise of open-source Content Management Systems (CMS) in the early 2000’s, it allowed businesses to more easily move from static websites to full dynamic websites that allowed everyday non-techy individuals to worry about just the content and leave the “technical stuff” to the designers and developers.
We have used several different CMS in the past 2 decades. We not only designed websites and themes, but even developed plugins. With all this experience, came the understanding of how things worked “under the hood” and what tools are designed to be flexible and can handle different scenarios.
We take pride in every website we build. Not only do we want your website to look beautiful with an easy to navigate user interface, but we also want it to generate targeted leads that find you new paying customers. That is why our design right from the start takes into account marketing strategies, search engine optimization, and best practices to ensure visitors will find your site with ease.
With our time proven Process, we are able to design and build your website with a clear path and scope in mind, so your goals are realized.
“Building a strong relationship with our clients is important to us. We treat your problems like our own and strive to create the best solution possible to fit your needs. We pay attention to the smallest details and never cut corners.”
Why Choose Us?
Combine our expertise in digital marketing with the technical knowhow of designing and developing a website (to ensure scalability and maintainability), your website will be the driving force of your business, for years to come.
Some of the industries that are ideal for our services include:
- Food & Beverage
- Real Estate
- Home Maintenance
- Business to Business (B2B)
- Business to Consumer (B2C)
Skills we put to use in projects include:
- Website Design (Page Wireframes and Mockups)
- Website Development (Coding and Building)
- Graphic Design
- Copywriting / Content Creating / Copy Editing
- Ongoing Website Support, Maintenance & Management
- Competitor & Audience Research
- Marketing & Content Strategy
- Conversion Optimization
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Our Success Results From...
These 4 components are the secret ingredients in making a project successful!
Timely and clear communication keeps the project on track and flowing smoothly.
Our process was developed to ensure the project turns out how our clients want the first time.
We stand by our commitments. We only take on projects that we can surpass expectations of in a timely manner.
This is more than just work to us. We enjoy solving problems by designing and building successful websites.
Would We make a Good Match?
We want to make sure not only you and your project is a good fit for us, but we are a good fit for you and your business goals.
Yes, if these are true...
- Looking to increase the success of your business online.
- Have specific goals and problems to solve.
- Know that the project is an investment.
- Willing to follow our process.
- Have the time to invest in the project.
- A timely and clear communicator.
- Realize that content creation is a big part of creating a website.
- Have multiple proposals already and are just looking for the lowest price.
- Have large goals but a small budget.
- You know exactly how you want your website and are not willing to listen to suggestions.
- Have little time to invest in the discovery phase and answer our questions.
- A private organization with 50+ employees; or a public sector organization.